- Complete functionality without generating stored procedures. You no longer have to generate stored procedures for your business objects (although this is still supported). You now have the option. This paves the way for adding support for database platforms that do not support stored procedures (Access, VistaDB, MySql, SqlLite, etc.).
- Support for Aggregate functions in custom queries, courtesy of David Neal Parsons.
- Ability to load an EasyObject from a DataTable or a DataSet (specifying the index of the DataTable). This allows for developers to return multiple resultsets from a stored procedure and then load the objecct from the DataSet.
- Updated the QuickStart to prompt for dynamic connection information, including the server name and user credentials.
- Fixed a bug where the internal datatable was not removed from the dataset when an exception occurred (reported by daveyjclark).
- A small set of NUnit tests are now included.
- Some minor enhancements.
Download it today!