How to Code for FreeTables

Any template questions or comments or suggestions

How to Code for FreeTables

Postby subscriber on Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:16 am

I am coding an Template / Interface for Freetables [V foxPro] and I am able to populate table list, my problem is that I cannot get the Tables as objects into a table for the interface to understand.
MyMeta.DataBases is empty as I am not connecting to a database..just the Free Tables. - I would be happy to \"Create my own database and add the free tables to it - then attach MyMeta.Databases to it.. but I am at a loss.

I read the Zeus Api and the MyMeta Api - and it seems zeus supports simpletable but I cannot get that table = mytable from filename..

Does any one know how to do this ?

I am a bit confused on something else as well;
can I use pure .Net to generate the interface code and skip the zeus or do I have that limitation ?
subscriber
Lurker

Postby dnparsons on Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:39 pm

Hopefully, I answered your interface question on the other thread

Without seeing your code, it is difficult to tell what might be going wrong with tables.

Another possibility, is writing a full MyMeta plugin for VFoxPro. If you go to the MyGeneration home page, there is a menu option with sub-menus explaning them. Plus, there are a lot of forum posts on the subject, if you search for \"mymeta plugin\" and choose \"Search for all terms\".
David Neal Parsons
EntitySpaces
dnparsons
Lieutenant General

Return to General Template Questions/Comments