Color code when using different delimiters

Is there a feature you'd like us to add? Post it here.

Color code when using different delimiters

Postby hchattaway on Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:02 pm

Hello:

First, awesome tool! WIll be talking about it at DevConnections Nov 7-10 in Las Vegas

One small ER would be to properly color code blocks of code if the delimeters are changed from <% %> to <? ?> or whatever else is used.

Currently it seems that color coding is only for <% tags.

Thanks
Harold
Harold Chattaway
Software Engineer
Speaker at DevConnections Nov 7-10th Las Vegas
hchattaway
Corporal

Postby mike.griffin on Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:59 pm

I will take a look at this, It might be that I can get the Scintilla.NET editor to read from our settings. We have a maintenance release out at the end of this month, we'll try like crazy and I've wanted that feature too.

Also, you can imagine how happy we are about DevConnections, have you tried the new dOOdads template in the Template Library, you can see the screens it creates in the Template Showcase on our site. Good for system admin screens and such ...
mike.griffin
Site Admin

Re:

Postby hchattaway on Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:26 pm

mike.griffin wrote:I will take a look at this, It might be that I can get the Scintilla.NET editor to read from our settings. We have a maintenance release out at the end of this month, we'll try like crazy and I've wanted that feature too.

Also, you can imagine how happy we are about DevConnections, have you tried the new dOOdads template in the Template Library, you can see the screens it creates in the Template Showcase on our site. Good for system admin screens and such ...

I am getting into the DOoDads stuff now. Lots of stuff to learn by the conference! By privat eemail, I'd like to possible get a phone # if possible for some questions I am putting together. That would be much quicker for me!

Thanks for a great product.
Harold
Harold Chattaway
Software Engineer
Speaker at DevConnections Nov 7-10th Las Vegas
hchattaway
Corporal

Return to Enhancements