7/3/2005 6:40:41 AM
7/19/2005 2:18:09 AM
DotNetNuke is a content management system ideal for creating and deploying projects such as commercial web sites, corporate intranets and extranets, and online publishing portals. DotNetNuke is an open source project available from www.dotnetnuke.com
These templates build the Info, Controller, DataProvider, SQLDataProvider, and stored procedures for your custom modules.
They are based on lunchins templates posted 10-June (thanks lunchin!), with a few differences:
- Only one single base namespace needs to be provided for each template - eg, CompanyName.DNN.Modules.MyModule
Templates will automatically add any relevant suffix to this as per core framework - eg, CompanyName.DNN.Modules.MyModule.Business and CompanyName.DNN.Modules.MyModule.Data
- Option for an additional stored procedure qualifier to distinguish your procedures from the bulk of core DotNetNuke procedures - eg, dnn_MyModule_AddEntity
- Pluralises entity names for list procedures: dnn_MyModule_GetAllEntity -> dnn_MyModule_GetEntities
- Stored procedures return generated identities as a select (ExecuteScalar) rather than output parameter, as per core framework
- Info classes are not passed down to the SQL Data Provider layer, as per core framework
- Some fixes around primary key / identity fields and the C# methods generated
If you have any improvements or fixes, please email them to me and I'll update these templates!